Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Kosher Fish Video, starring Rabbi Chaim Goldberg in the works!!

UPDATE JUNE 3, 2008: THE KOSHER FISH DVD IS OFFICIALLY RELEASED. TO OBTAIN A COPY, E-MAIL SAFRANE@OU.ORG. SEE BLOG POST OF JUNE 3RD FOR FULL PRESS RELEASE.


Kosher Fish Destination enthusiasts, get in line. The much talked about video of your host, Rabbi Chaim Goldberg, will soon be available at http://www.oukosher.org/. The actual link directly to the video will be posted here when available, maybe even the video itself if I can figure out how to do it.

As reported in other places (meaning, had you asked me personally before today) , this video was made primarily as a classroom primer, aiming to help teachers explain kosher fish to classes outside of the Metro NY area, where I cannot travel with my piscine friends. However, adults will find it both entertaining, captivating, and worthy of nomination for a major award. At least my mom will thinnk so when she sees it. I hope...

Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the fish video was great! I highly recommend it for anyone with young children, and adults will learn from it as well.
plus Rabbi Goldberg is very entertaining.